Friday, April 20, 2012

Testimonial
Been a long time since I've thrown some love down on the ol' blog. Guess I quit my bitching and start up again.

The biggest thing I've noticed over these past few weeks of being on the program with big PB is not only physical changes especially in the abdominal regions/shoulders. I can tell my work capacity is definitely on the rise which is awesome. a 60 minute run is easier, I'm stronger on all my assesment measurements. I got my first muscle up and I can string together hand stand push ups. Yup, big changes and it's only been a few weeks. Pretty stoked especially with all the dramatic changes I've had in life and the only thing that's balanced me out completely is working out. So yeah, bout it bout it. Thanks Paul for helping me make great changes in my own life and keeping me motivated on a daily basis.

Fatcart out, will get back on writing stuff in the near future. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment