Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5-2-12

5-2-12
  Pre-WOD-12 oz coffee, I need my ass to wake up a little bit

 WOD-5x5 at 100kg tempo squats 6.1, these were one of the most terrible things I have ever done in a long while. Legs and core felt like jelly when I went down on that last set.
  5x60 sec sprint 120 sec active rest, legs were shot, but consistently made it 275-300 meters, which is good, legs still felt pretty week
3 min accumulated FLR-yup as terrible in life as it looks on paper, great to be done with it though

Post WOD-20g protein 40 g carbs

PM WOD-20 min run at 85%
                  20 min run at 90%


Feeling good about the progress I have made in the gym, it definitely has helped the self confidence with shedding weight, getting stronger and generally feeling better about everything in life. Thanks PB for laying down the plan. I know you only contribute the plan and I have to follow through but it's a hell of a lot easier to follow through with the results I've seen. Strong work. Gonna have a beer tonight after all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment