Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5-8-12

5-8
  Well crossed the 230lb plateau today for the first time. It feels good to know that I've managed to drop nearly 40+ lbs in just over 4 months. Crazy stuff. In terms of training I definitely feel good, most notably in the endurance things now. Funny thing is strength is still there, that last time I dropped sub-230lbs I lost.

AM WOD-Snatch progress, 10min to work to heavy snatch, 215lb easy, failed on 225lb, dropped it right in front of me. Felt good though, fairly certain could have nailed it on second attempt but ran out of time. I failed on 215lb last year solely oly training so felt good a year later and 10 lbs lighter to nail it.

PM WOD- 60 sec Airdyne 30 sec rest 60 sec rower x 10, this was terrible. Good Lord, worst thing I've done in awhile, but was happy to see the progress and glad to have something that could actually wear me out this week. Will see how it affects the assessment tomorrow. All in all awesome.

Eating
Post WOD-23g protein and 60 g carbs
Bfast-2 eggs, 2 sausage links
Post WOD 2-32g protein, 40 g carbs
Lunch- 1 can tuna, 6 meatballs 1 banana

Ok, good work thanks again PB.

No comments:

Post a Comment